Thank you for your interest in Today’s Entrepreneurs Network Ghana, the Africa’s most influential community of student entrepreneurs.
To join our community, members of TEN GHANA must be a student and an aspiring entrepreneur.
- Once received, your application will be reviewed by your local chapter to ensure that all criteria is met.
- Your local chapter will then schedule an interview with you to further explore your interest in TEN GHANA.
- When your application is accepted, you will gain access to Forum, a mentor, Internship, local and Global events, as well as a wide variety of other member benefits.
- Within the first three months of membership, you will partake in an TEN GHANA orientation, which will include a welcome package and introductory information from a member of the TEN GHANA staff. You will also go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum.
- Membership fees is currently GHC 50 per academic year.
Benefits of Membership: Investing in your Entrepreneurial Journey
As a member of TEN GHANA, you gain access to a wide variety of tailor-made benefits designed to help you grow your business and become a better leader.
Supporting the complete entrepreneur, TEN GHANA offers numerous resources to help you excel in your business, family, community and personal life — let TEN GHANA take you to the next level!
If you have business challenges, want to expand your business networks or are looking to connect with small and large business owners who are ready to share their experiences and best practices, look no further.
As an entrepreneurial network, TEN GHANA offers you the connections, tools and resources you need to reach the next level in your entrepreneurial journey.