TEN Ghana’s mission is the pursuit of the following principles:
- Commitment: TEN Ghana wants to inspire pro-social friendships, strong entrepreneurial skills, and instill a sense of hope in the future.
- Responsibility: The focus of TEN Ghana is to empower youth in establishing goals and following through on commitments.
- Possibility: TEN Ghana wants to expand the perspective of young people to make them aware of life’s possibilities.
- Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. TEN GHANA wants to surround young people in a caring, inclusive learning environment.
Keys to Success
- Establish a strong network of support with donors and the entrepreneurial world.
- Launch a series of fundraising activities that will successfully fund the expanding program.
- Establish an effective training program for mentors that will increase their ability to be successful entrepreneurs.
- Establish an effective monitoring system to protect both the student start-ups and mentors.